The Cambro Vending Cart is the next generation of mobile food vending. Designed with the flexibility to create multiple configurations, the CVC is durable, easy to maneuver and eye-catching. From snack bar to sandwich bar to drink station, the CVC provides a modern foodservice experience in any setting.
Features of the Cambro Vending Cart:
- A removable 12-inch clear barrier keeps items safe from contamination during service and an open well design provides the capacity for many different serving options
- Wells can accommodate five, 1/1 GN pans with a maximum 6-inch depth for prepped food, or Cambro divider bars can be inserted to separate packaged items
- Fill wells with ice to create a beverage cart
- Covers can be placed over the well to create a workstation
- Customize the wrap on the front with colorful graphics or logos
- Constructed at our Skylab Facility in Huntington Beach, Calif.
You can truly make the CVC your own, but that can be difficult to imagine. We created the Cambro Vending Cart Builder to make your vision become a reality! Start with your preferred CVC model and color before adding components, like side tables. Then, add your logo or graphic to the front of the cart. Rotate the cart a full 360 degrees to see a complete view of your design.
After you’re done, you can download your custom CVC design as a pdf or forward the design to a colleague or Cambro sales rep. If you aren’t currently connected to your Cambro sales rep, simply fill out the form and someone will be in touch with you very soon.
School foodservice professionals love the CVC!
“It’s so attractive if you’re driving up or you’re walking up and you see that from a distance versus a pushcart with a little table next to it,” said Elizabeth Alfaro, Director of Nutrition Services at Collier County Public Schools in Florida. “We had one school that just by simply putting a Cambro Vending Cart out there we had more participation.” Click here to read the full story.
“We had signs out that read ‘free meals’ or ‘free breakfast’,” said Kevin Silvia, Resident District Manager at Whitsons Culinary Group in Lexington, Mass. “My breakfast skyrocketed. I was lucky if I did 100 breakfasts at any point maximum. When we came back full, we were upwards to like 300 or 400 breakfasts.” Click here to read the full story.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: ADRIANA DESIDERIO IS THE DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER AT CAMBRO.