The term HD is commonly known to mean high definition video, but in the world of foodservice, HD means high density shelving. High density (HD) shelving is a lot of shelving in a small space to give you maximum storage capacity. But how does that work? Check out our video below to see Camshelving® Premium HD Shelving in action.
How Does High Density Camshelving® Work?
- Two stationary end units anchor the raised floor track.
- No bolts, glue or drilling required – the floor track lies flat on the ground.
- HD mobile units sit between the stationary units.
- Grooved casters roll easily and securely on the raised track.
- Active aisle of 36” gives access to product on shelves.
- Storage capacity is increased by up to 50% with HD shelving.