The Cam GoBox is a game changer. Ultra-light weight, superior insulation and an attractive price tag make this carrier an ideal solution for school foodservice.
Whether serving chilled beverages such as milk, juice and smoothies or hot meals such as breakfast sandwiches and burritos, the Cam GoBox is a versatile carrier that safely transports foods and beverages between satellite kitchens, from cafeteria to classroom hallways, on field trips and more.
Whether transporting meals across town or across campus, you’ll never have to worry about food safety when using the Cam GoBox. Its superior insulation ensures hot and cold foods are kept at safe temperatures from loading to delivery, up to 4 hours.
The Cam GoBox is lightweight, yet incredibly durable, and designed with comfortable handles to allow easy and safe lifting. It’s inter-stackable and fits securely on a one-size-fits-all Camdolly®, making maneuvering easier for staff. The Cam GoBox comes in either front or top-loading models in various capacities to give you the ultimate serving size and menu flexibility.
With a budget-friendly price tag, more K-12 schools can afford to purchase insulated transporters such as the Cam GoBox to keep food safe for an extended period of time. This will allow schools the option of implementing or expanding existing serving models to feed more kids and to generate additional revenue.
- Holds heavy load while holding its shape.
- Inter-stackable design for easy maneuvering.
- Chemically inert material is unaffected by grease and most chemicals.
- Made to hold GN 1/1 or ½ size food pans.
- Use with Camchillers® or Camwarmers® to extend cold or hot holding time.
- A built-in label area keeps plastic menu tags in place for easy content identification or routing.
To view the complete line of Cam GoBox visit www.cambro.com/delivery