Enter the Catering Jackpot for a Chance to Win $3,000 in Cambro Products!
Cambro and Catersource go together like Cambro and Catering.
It’s no surprise that Cambro is exhibiting once again at the premier catering conference and convention, Catersource, in Las Vegas, Feb 20-21. Here are some of the activities you have to look forward to at the show and Cambro’s booth #906!
Cambro’s Platinum sponsorship brings you the Diced Competition, which pits 6 chef teams in a winner-take-all culinary battle.
When: Tuesday, Feb 20 11:00-1:00pm | Where: Catersource Show – Las Vegas Convention Center
Making its debut at the 2018 Catersource Show is the Catersource Swizzle. Watch caterers-turned-bartenders compete to create the best cocktail. it should be interesting to watch and hopefully to sample.
When: Wednesday, Feb 21 1:30-2:30pm | Where: Catersource Show – Las Vegas Convention Center
Cambro is also sponsoring the The Art of Catering Food, a culinary event connecting caterers with chefs from around the world. Learn trends and techniques in culinary-intensive sessions.
When: Feb 18-19 | Where: Caesars Palace
What would a Catersource show be without new Cambro products?
We don’t want to think about it either so we’ll be showing off more than a handful of new products – some products you definitely haven’t seen before.
Cam GoBox® Now Available in the US!
Unbelievably strong, amazingly light and budget-friendly.
- Protects quality and safety of hot or cold foods and lightens the load for employees.
- Perfect for catering or holding hot or cold foods for take-out, curbside pick-up or delivery.
- Available in a selection of top-loading and front-loading carriers.
- Affordable way to start a new catering business or add equipment for larger-than-usual events.
- Dishwasher safe and stackable.
Compact convenience for hot or cold food.
- Fully removable, gasketless door for easy cleaning.
- Labeling area on door for product ID and routing.
- UPC300 holds (3) 4″ deep GN full-size food pans or fractional pans.
- 1318CC holds assorted GN food pans, half-size sheet pans and trays.
- Holds food at safe temperatures for 4+ hours.
- Stackable for space-saving storage and transport.
The Most Adaptable Holding and Transport Carts on the Market!
- Hold GN food pans, sheet pans, trays and pizza boxes.
- Energy efficient, active modules draw less than 5 amps each.
- Cold module uses environmentally friendly, thermoelectric technology.
- Passive, thermal hot or cold modules can easily be removed and replaced with a different module to support menu or operational changes—a great way to stretch budget dollars with a single piece of equipment.
The first insulated cart to actively hold both hot and cold food at the same time—without a compressor. Customize the cart to support any menu with a choice of active hot (150˚-165˚F), active cold (32.5˚- 40˚F) or passive holding in each compartment.
Pro Cart Ultra® Low
Pro Cart Ultra is now available in an easy-to-maneuver, low-profile cart. Choose active hot (150˚-165˚F), active cold (32.5˚- 40˚F) or passive holding.
With three distinct lines of Camshelving, all kitchens are created equal!
Every catering operation deserves to be set up for maximized cost savings, space efficiency, food safety and functionality no matter what the size or budget.
- Basics Plus Series is ideal for utility applications such as paper goods, disposables, linens and other supplies.
- Elements Series is lightweight yet sturdy enough for use in heavy-duty environments like coolers and freezers.
- Premium Series offers standard and high-density storage options to maximize available space.
Ultimate Sheet Pan Rack™
The classic sheet pan rack has been reimagined and re-engineered to provide unparalleled performance and value.
- Made from durable composite and plastic materials that are easy to clean and can accept pans straight from the oven.
- Unique caster design minimizes tipping and provides superior stability.
- Backed by a lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion.
- Available in three heights with 1.5” or 3” rail spacing options to hold a variety of full and half size sheet pans and trays.
Keep turning up the heat!
- Designed for use in microwaves, steam tables, ovens and hot holding applications to expand functionality and reduce unnecessary handling.
- Withstands temperatures from -40˚ to 375˚F (-40˚ to 190˚C).
- Black and Amber colors designed to enhance merchandising of food, making it more appealing for deli and service lines.
The GoBags™ are Coming!
If you haven’t heard by now, Cambro is drastically expanding our delivery solutions. Complementing our long-standing insulated transport line are the new Cam GoBoxes® and the even newer Cambro GoBags!
If delivery is your business (and who isn’t doing delivery these days!) then you need to see all our delivery solutions that are built to help caterers succeed.
See the full line at Cambro’s booth #906!
We’re looking forward to seeing you in Vegas!
Until then please follow us online on all the social channels: