How does Cambro take a hand-drawn sketch and turn it into a perfectly optimized shelving plan? We’re glad you asked!
It’s all thanks to our Camshelving® Design Service (CDS), a proprietary design program that delivers the most suitable and cost-effective shelving solution for each project. CDS ensures that each walk-in cooler, freezer or dry storage area shelving design efficiently allocates space, maximizes operational flow and solves organizational challenges. The result is a usable storage space that uses the least number of shelving units to help manage cost.
Your basic sketch will be turned into 2D and 3D renderings of the floor plan along with an itemized product list sorted by room or area.
To get started, your CDS design consultant will need the following information:
- Storage room type (freezer, cooler, etc.)
- Room dimensions (L x W x D)
- Doorway/entryway location & dimensions
- Location of any obstructions (condenser, pipes)
- Additional preferences or requirements