National Donut Day is June 3! Just when you thought Friday couldn’t get any better, this year you can enjoy a free donut from your favorite shop! Whether you spell it “doughnut” or “donut,” we can all agree that this is a day not to be missed! We rounded up some of the places you can get free donuts or special deals to celebrate this delicious holiday.
- Duck Donuts: Get a free cinnamon sugar doughnut when you visit on Friday.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Get a free donut with any beverage purchase.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts: Get a free doughnut of your choice just by walking through the door or pulling up to the drive-thru. Treat friends, family or coworkers to a dozen doughnuts or 16 minis and you can get an additional glazed dozen for $1. (Limits apply)
- LaMar’s Donuts: Use the hashtag “#HowIDonut” when posting a photo of how you like to enjoy your Lamar’s donut to be entered to win free donuts for a year; winners to be announced on Friday.
- Shipley Do-Nuts: Get a free glazed do-nut when any purchase from 5 a.m. to noon.
- Tim Horton’s: Register for Tim’s Rewards and buy a doughnut through the Tim’s app or online to unlock a free doughnut through Sunday.
- Voodoo Doughnuts: For just $1 you can get their iconic Homer doughnut, a raised yeast doughnut with strawberry frosting and sprinkles. (Available in-store only at their WA, OR, CO, and TX locations.)
- 7-Eleven, Speedway, and Stripes: Join 7Rewards and Speedy Rewards to BOGO donut at any 7-Eleven, Speedway, or Stripes store from Friday through Sunday.
Enjoy your donut while reading these donut-themed blogs & recipes:
- Cambro’s Business of the Week: Halo Donuts
- Products that Made Us: The Camtainer
- Recipe: Maple Bar Donut Cake
- Recipe: BeaverTails
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: ADRIANA DESIDERIO IS THE DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER AT CAMBRO.