Blog post 3 of 4 | Part 1 | Part 2
Earlier this week we introduced you to one of our two grand prize winners of our Showroom Revamp Contest, Country Clean out of Ocean, New Jersey. You also got to meet one of their longtime customers Taste of Italy. Now you are going to hear more about Country Clean and meet their team of experts as they discuss the importance of great customer service, and the importance of having a well-merchandised display in their showroom.
Country Clean Paper Supplies takes pride in delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers and this includes being knowledgeable on the brands and products they represent so they can help their customers select the right product, for the right application.
Having a complete Storage System (Shelving + Storage) is going to enable their team the opportunity to make recommendations on products that help promote proper storage practices.
Here are just a few things that Country Clean will be able to now share with their customers now that they have a complete storage display:
- Easy to clean hygienic shelving – Removable shelf plates can be easily run through dishwasher.
- Shelf plates embedded with anti-microbial protection that inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- Durable Storage Containers and Lids – Help protect food from cross-contamination.
- Clear containers that facilitate inventory control. Food products are visible without having to open container to see contents inside.
- Proper Food Rotation Labels – Dissolvable food labels that disappear in seconds leaving no sticky residue behind.
- Promote FIFO, HACCP guidelines.
- Food Safety –How it all works together to promote food safety in any storage situation.
For more information regarding StoreSafe visit www.cambro.com/storesafe
For more information on Country Clean visit http://wesellcoffee.com/
Categories: Contest, FoodService News
1 reply »