A steaming hot cup of coffee isn’t what it used to be. More and more coffee drinkers are taking a liking to iced and cold brew coffee instead. Not only is the process very easy, it keeps for days inside the fridge. Whether you’re making a batch for an event or for yourself in the mornings, this Cold Brew Coffee recipe is sure to bring a twist to your coffee routine.
- 8qt Camwear Round
- 1qt Camwear Round
- Cambro measuring cup ( pitcher used in video)
- Plastic Wrap
8 oz whole Onnit coffee beans (or your favorite whole bean coffee)
5 quarts of cold water
- Weigh & coarsely grind 8 oz of coffee beans and place in an 8qt Camwear Round.
- Pour in 5 quarts of cold water and stir to combine.
- Cover the container with plastic wrap, poke with a few holes, and allow to brew at room temperature for 12 to 24 hours.
- Strain coffee into desired storage container and store in the fridge for 7 to 10 days.
- Pour a glass and enjoy!
Whether you’re making a batch for an event or for yourself in the mornings, this Cold Brew Coffee recipe from Chef Robbie Mezanava is sure to bring a twist to your coffee routine.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: ADRIANA DESIDERIO IS THE DIGITAL CONTENT MANAGER AT CAMBRO.
Categories: Cambro Products, Recipe
Leave a Reply