You will do whatever it takes to deliver on your client’s vision and having the right carrier is essential to delivering on that promise. Whether you are a start-up caterer or you’ve been in the industry for decades, your culinary creations deserve a versatile carrier that caters to creativity.
There’s nothing you can’t transport in this new (1318CC) Combo Carrier! From salmon cakes to salads, fresh baked breads to brioche crostini’s, desserts, dips and everything in between, this new carrier offers plenty of holding options – trays, ½ size sheet pans and food pans. Designed with thick insulation that keeps food at HACCP recommended temperatures for 4+ hours and for extended periods using any of our temperature tool accessories.
- Holds half-size sheet pans, trays and a variety of food pan sizes.
- Interstacks with Cambro: UPC300, 300MPC, 1318MTC.
- Pair up with a CD300 dolly for effortless transport.
- Fully removable, gasketless door for easy cleaning.
- Labeling area on door for adhering ID or routing labels.
- Optional Temperature Maintenance Tools:
- Camchiller® – Extends cold holding time when frequent door access is required.
- ThermoBarrier® – Used to minimize food temperature loss within a partially loaded compartment.
- Camwarmer® – Extends hold holding time when frequent door access is required.
With so much that can be done in such a small footprint, you’ll be able to experiment with your menu options and utilize the same carrier to deliver it all! You’ll leave a lasting impression on your guests and your bottom line.
Cambro has a full-line of catering products to meet the most demanding events. See all of our catering products at cambro.com.
About the Author: Patricia Guerrero is the Senior Marketing Communications Manager at Cambro.
Categories: Cambro Products, Catering, Efficiency
Leave a Reply