Let’s face it, renovations are expensive and an inconvenience to any foodservice operation. You’ve outgrown and have maxed out your existing storage space…what do you do? The last thing you want is to deal with an interruption to your productivity or business – but how do you increase storage space without having to recruit the help of a contractor?
High Density Floor Track Shelving Systems are perfect for operators that have outgrown their storage area or are limited on extra storage space. You don’t have to disrupt your operation or just “adapt to” your existing storage space.
Floor tracks storage systems provide you with a fast return on your investment because they maximize your storage space up to 40% instantly.
MORE SPACE + MORE PRODUCTIVITY
This type of storage on track system provides more storage in less space so you can merge all of your stored items (small equipment, china, linen, banquet supplies, etc.) into one area. Productivity is improved because kitchen staff no longer has to meander through several storage areas looking for items stored.
Examples of items that can be consolidated and stored in a High Density shelving system:
- Dry Storage Food Supplies – Longer holding of less-perishable items such as #10 Cans, Flour, Sugar, Cooking Oils, etc.
- Cold Storage Food Supplies – High Density Systems can be installed in Freezers and Walk-in Coolers for storing of produce and meats.
- China, Dishware, Pots, Pans and Banquet Supplies
- Linen and Housekeeping Supplies
- Kitchen Supplies: Heat Lamps, Chaffing Dishes, Carving Station Supplies
- Alcohol (You can install a Full-Wrap Security Cage on Floor Track Mobile units for safe storage.)
Maximize storage space you never knew you had! Let one of our Shelving Specialists draw a High Density System for you. Email us a rough dimension of your storage area at email@example.com.
See Cambro High Density Shelving System in action:
Categories: Cambro Products, Efficiency, Shelving, Storage
Leave a Reply