TikTok users went crazy for videos featuring an extremely easy way to make Baked Feta Pasta. The trend went wild in the US after MacKenzie Smith, known as @grilledcheesesocial, posted a video of her recipe on TikTok. We knew this trend would be perfect in our High Heat H-Pan, which is safe in an oven up to 350°F. We were inspired to switch up the cheese to Camembert and add a few extras after seeing a video by Sam Schnu, also known as @thenaughtyfork. Let’s get cooking!
- 1 wheel (or wedge) of Camembert
- Package of cherry tomatoes
- 6 slices of prosciutto
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Box of pasta of your choice
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add EVOO, package of tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper to your High Heat H-Pan and stir until combined.
- Take Camembert out of package and position wheel in the middle of your tomato mixture.
- Rip and fold prosciutto slices before placing on top of tomatoes.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 20 minutes.
- Mix everything together until combined.
- Mix in cooked pasta of your choice.