Our favorite way to transform a traditional margarita is to add strawberries. Sweet and refreshing, this Strawberry Margarita Recipe tastes great with a side of chips and guacamole. Whether you’re lounging by the pool or sitting down to dinner on Taco Tuesday, this margarita is the perfect drink to sip on.
- 1 cup tequila
- 1/3 cup honey
- ¼ cup Triple Sec
- 1 lb. strawberries, sliced
- 5 limes juiced
- 1 lime for garnish
- Margarita salt
- Add tequila, honey, Triple Sec, strawberries and lime juice to a blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Add Margarita salt to a plate. Take four Huntington Tumblers and run a lime wedge around the top of each glass. Immediately dip the top of each glass into the salt to coat.
- Fill each glass halfway with ice and add margarita mixture.
- Garnish with lime wedge and serve.