This all-American cocktail (when made with Tito’s Texas-made vodka) takes fresh blueberries and makes them into a delicious, deep red cocktail. This recipe is courtesy of our Philadelphia-based sales rep, Chef Michael Rockwood, with M. K. Foodservice.
- Camwear® Food Pan
- Immersion blender
- 1 liter of Vodka
- 1 pint of Blueberries
- 1 cup of Water
- 1 cup of Sugar
- Juice of one Lime
- Mix water and sugar in a saucepan; heat to combine.
- Place blueberries in a Camwear Food Pan.
- Pour hot syrup over the berries and use an immersion blender to mix until smooth.
- Strain and let the syrup cool.
- Combine cooled syrup, vodka and lime juice
- Shake well, pour over ice and garnish with fresh blueberries.