Enjoy all of the holiday hoobie whatty with this Grinning Grinch cocktail.
Yield: 1 Drink
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 ounce creme de menthe
- 1 ounce white creme de cacao
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- Chocolate Sauce
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Whipped Cream
- Drizzle a little chocolate sauce around the edge of a martini glass or tumbler. Let the chocolate sauce drip into the glass.
- Pour the sprinkles on a shallow plate and dip the rim of the glass into the sprinkles. Set the prepped glass aside.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the creme de menthe, creme de cacao and heavy cream to the cocktail shaker.
- Cover and shake vigorously for about 30 seconds. You want the heavy cream to thicken slightly.
- Pour the drink through the strainer and into the prepared glass.
- Top the drink with whipped cream and a bright red cherry. You’re ready for Christmas!
Tips and Tricks
- Skip the heavy cream and add a scoop of ice cream. Blend the ice cream, creme de menthe and creme de cacao together until smooth. Pour into the prepared glass for an extra decadent, sweet treat.
- Replace the chocolate sprinkles with Christmas sprinkles for a more festive drink.
- Dip the edge of the glass in crushed Andes chocolate mints for even more flavor.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: ADRIANA DESIDERIO IS THE DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER AT CAMBRO.