Chicken Fingers aren’t just for kids! Crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, chicken tenders please appetites of all ages. Check out this recipe by Maciek Zurawski, or Grillin with Dad as you may know him on Instagram.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup pickle juice
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp each: cayenne, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper
- Let the chicken brine in your Cambro container for a few hours
- Next, double dip each tender in this flour mix:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup corn starch
- 1 tbsp each: cayenne, chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper
- Let tenders sit for 10 to 15 minutes and before frying in oil at 375°F for about 5 minutes.
Optional: Glaze with a honey and hot sauce mixture for an extra hit of sweet and spicy!