Temperatures are dropping and warm desserts sound better than ever! Apples are the flavor of fall because that’s when many varieties are harvested. Located in Northern Ontario, Canada, Grillmaster Gary Welch knows a thing or two about cold weather. Welch shared his Apple Crisp recipe with us to keep you warm for the next few months!
- 6 to 7 apples
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp butter
- ½ cup flour
- 1/3 cup oats
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F and butter inside of High Heat H-Pan.
- Peel and slice apples and add to H-Pan.
- Add sugar, cinnamon and vanilla to H-Pan and mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, make topping by mixing flour, oats, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon and melted butter.
- Add topping to H-Pan and bake for one hour.
- Enjoy with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.