For more than 70 years, Cambro products have been Made in the USA. Headquartered in Huntington Beach, Calif., 99 percent of Cambro products sold to customers in North America are made in the USA. Making products in the USA allows us to support the American economy, expedite product delivery and creates more jobs for Americans. Celebrate with us by making this All-American Kentucky Buck created by Chris Leavitt, also known as Not Just a Bartender on Instagram. We suggest sipping on this classic cocktail on a sunny, warm Summer day!
- 300g raspberries
- 300g sugar
- 150g water
- Muddle raspberries in 2 qt CamSquare® FreshPro and top with sugar.
- Using a spoon, incorporate both ingredients evenly.
- Place in the fridge with Easy Seal Cover for at least 24 hours, but up to 48 hours for best results.
- Add hot water and stir until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Fine strain out solid ingredients. Store in fridge up to 2-4 weeks.
All-American Kentucky Buck | batch, yield 32oz (8 servings)
- 8 dashes Angostura bitters
- 8oz (240ml) raspberry syrup
- 8oz (240ml) lemon juice
- 16oz (480ml) bourbon of choice
- Ginger Beer
- Combine bitters, syrup, juice and bourbon into a 4qt Camwear® Measuring Cup; stir to incorporate.
- To serve: pour 2-3oz (60-90ml) of ginger beer over ice into a Collins glass; pour in cocktail to the top.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel and raspberry on a pick. Enjoy!