Not everyone is thrilled with turkey during Thanksgiving. This Pork Tenderloin recipe makes for a great addition the main courses and is perfect for traveling because it stays warm and incredibly moist when stored in a Cambro High Heat H-Pan. Personal Chef Hannah Noltemeyer shared one her favorite recipes for the both the holidays and dinner parties all year long.
- Cambro H-Pan
- Roasting pan
- Meat thermometer (optional)
- 3-4 pounds of pork tenderloin
- 1 small lemon, juiced and zested (save some zest for garnish)
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 T Italian seasoning
- 2 T parsley, chopped (save some for garnish)
- 1 t crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 t smoked paprika
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 4 ounces of butter sliced into 4-6 thin pats
- Combine listed ingredients, except for butter, in a bowl then pour over tenderloins and vacuum seal or place in an air tight container for 8 hours – overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove pork from marinade and pat dry
- Place pork in a prepared roasting pan and insert meat thermometer.
- Place butter pats on top of pork.
- Cook uncovered until internal temp reaches 145 degrees.
- Remove and let rest for 5 minutes in Cambro H-Pan.
- Sprinkle remaining parsley and lemon zest over pork, slice, enjoy!