This recipe is adapted from Doug Scheiding and was originally posted on the Traeger Grills website. Grillmaster Gary Welch shows you just how easy it is to make this recipe when using an H-Pan™ High Heat Food Pan and Lid.
- 1 Pound hot pork sausage
- 1 – 2 lb. block Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb. smoked Gouda cheese
- 1 – 10 oz RO*TEL Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1 – 10 oz RO*TEL Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 4 Tbsp. Traeger Coffee Rub
- 1/2 Cup chopped cilantro
- Set grill to 350°F and cook sausage uncovered in H-Pan until cooked through. Break apart sausage into chunks and drain.
- Cut Velveeta and Gouda cheese into large pieces. Add cheese, both cans of RO*TEL and Traeger Coffee Rub to H-Pan of cooked sausage.
- Cover pan with lid and let smoke on grill for 20 minutes.
- Open lid, stir and cook 20 more minutes.
- Add cilantro and cook 5 additional minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes and enjoy!
PROTIP: If by some miracle you have leftovers, just put the lid on the H-Pan and it can be reheated again perfectly!