Meet us under the mistletoe, but may sure you bring an extra glass of Mistletoe Mix with you.
Yield: 6 Drinks
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 teaspoon of lemon lime Kool-Aid mix
- 2 cups cold water
- 3 cups lemon lime seltzer
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup vodka
- Lime slices
- Red sanding sugar
- Add the water and Kool-aid powder to a large pitcher and whisk together to dissolve the Kool-aid.
- Add the lemon lime seltzer, pineapple juice and vodka. Stir once or twice to gently mix the ingredients together without losing the fizz of the seltzer.
- Run a lime slice around the rim of 6 Cambro Lido tumblers.
- Pour the red sanding sugar onto a shallow dish and dip the rim of the glasses into the sugar.
- Fill each glass with ice.
- Pour the spiked tropical Mistletoe Mix into each glass.
- Enjoy while cold!
Tips and Tricks
- Lemon, lime or pineapple vodka will all taste good in this drink
- Use lemon slices in place of lime slices
- Sprite is a good replacement for lemon lime seltzer and also a little sweeter.
- Make the drink in advance but add the seltzer right before you are ready to serve it.