We’ve all tried a classic Rice Krispie Treat, but this St. Patrick’s Day-themed take on the traditional recipe is magically delicious.
- 9 cups mini marshmallows
- 12 cups Lucky Charms
- 3/4 cup butter, salted
- Add butter to a large pot and melt slowly on medium heat.
- Next, add marshmallows a few cups at a time and stir frequently until they’re melted.
- Add lucky charms to pot and stir well until combined.
- Pour mixture into well-greased Camwear Pan and let cool.
- When mixture is set, cut into squares and enjoy!
PROTIP: Store your Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats in a Camwear Pan with GripLid to keep them soft and delicious.