Keto is a buzzword that’s turned into a lifestyle for many. The keto diet is very low-carb and high in fat, but there’s plenty of room for flavor. Chris Sussman, otherwise known as The BBQ Buddha, is giving the diet a try and created this Beef Stir Fry recipe. Marinating the beef tenderloin in a Cambro Food Pan with GripLid® ensures it’ll have plenty of flavor to satisfy anyone who tries it.
- 1/3 size Cambro Camwear Food Pan
- 1/3 size GripLid
- 1 lbs Beef tenderloin pieces
- 4 T Coconut Aminos
- 2 T Rice Vinegar
- 5 T Sesame Oil
- 1 T Sambal Oelek
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T Ginger, grated
- Salt & pepper
- 2 heads of broccoli crowns
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 T Avocado oil
- Cauliflower rice
- Mix the first eight ingredients together and place in a Camwear® Food Pan with GripLid®.
- Set in fridge to marinate for 4 hours.
- Preheat your Big Green Eggto 500°F and use an EGGspander base to hold your carbon steel wok. (If you don’t have a Big Green Egg, you can use a pan or wok on the stove)
- When preheated, add the avocado oil and then the beef mixture.
- Stir fry a couple minutes until the meat develops a good char.
- Add diced red peppers and broccoli.
- Stir fry for a few minutes until the broccoli turns bright green.
- Remove from the wok and serve over cauliflower rice.
- Optional: Add extra chili sauce and coconut aminos at the end to prop up the sauce.
- Calories: 470
- Fat: 30g
- Carbs: 16g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 33g