- Chicken wings
- Honey teriyaki marinade
- Black food coloring
- Sriracha sauce
- Use Cambro 4 qt. CamSquare to hold a generous amount of honey teriyaki marinade.
- Stir in drops of black food coloring until desired color is achieved. Continue stirring until the marinade mixture is well combined.
- Place chicken wings into the marinade mixture and ensure they are fully coated.
- Cover the CamSquare with its lid and place in fridge for 30 minutes up to 1 hour to allow wings to marinate.
- Remove the marinated chicken wings from the fridge and place the wings on the grill.
- Grill at 400°F (200°C) for approximately 30 minutes or until the wings reach an internal temperature of 175°F (80°C). Be sure to turn them occasionally for even cooking.
- Once cooked, remove the chicken wings from the grill and allow them to rest for a few minutes.
- Drizzle the grilled wings with sriracha sauce.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious Bat Wings!