This Christmas shot will have you feeling merry and bright!
Yield: 1 shot
Prep Time: 2 minutes
- 1/2 ounce grenadine
- 1/2 ounce Midori, chilled
- 1/2 ounce citrus vodka, chilled
- Pour the grenadine into the bottom of a small shot glass.
- Slowly pour the Midori over the grenadine. Try to layer the Midori on top of the grenadine so the red and green colors are separate.
- Top the drink with the citrus vodka and then enjoy this fruit Christmas shot!
Tips and Tricks
-Hold a small spoon over the shot glass and pour the Midori slowly over the back of the spoon. This will help keep the layers of the drink separate by slowing down the speed the Midori is added into the glass.
- Garnish with a cherry and an orange slice
- This shot is best served cold
- ½ ounce of liquid equals one tablespoon- this conversion can be helpful for measuring your drink!