Looking for some *good soup*? Look no further! Grillmaster Brian Hunt shares his delicious Butternut Squash Soup recipe using our High Heat H-Pans™ on the grill.
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 sweet potato
- 3 medium sized white potatoes
- 3 large carrots
- 1 large onion
- 1 gala apple
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons veggie rub
- salt and pepper to taste
- sour cream
- Peel and chop all vegetables and season with salt and pepper or veggie rub.
- Put all of the vegetables into the H-pan with chicken broth and water.
- Set your grill at 225°F. Put H-pan on grill and let cook for 50 minutes.
- Turn the grill up to 325°F and cook until vegetables are soft. Use an immersion blender or pour into a blender to purée all the ingredients until smooth.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and enjoy!