Whether you’re a Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin or Gryffindor, this Butterbeer recipe will transport you straight to Hogsmeade. While we prepared this recipe for adult wizards and witches, leave out the vodka to make this Butterbeer suitable for kids.
Yield: 1 drink
Prep Time: 6 minutes
- 6 ounces cream soda, chilled
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- ½ Tbsp soft butter
- 2 Tbsp butterscotch sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Add soften butter and butterscotch sauce to a bowl and whisk together. The butter should blend completely into the butterscotch sauce.
- Slowly whisk in cream soda and vanilla vodka. Try not to whisk too much as you do not want the cream soda to lose all its fizz.
- Once the butterscotch is blended into the soda and vodka, pour the drink into a Cambro Beer Mug.
- Top with whipped cream and extra butterscotch sauce.
- Enjoy cold!
Tips and Tricks
- Salted butter adds extra flavor.
- If you don’t want to use real butter, substitute ¼ teaspoon of butter extract to still get the same rich flavor.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to your drink for a refreshing summer cocktail.