Sometimes Thanksgiving dinner takes a little longer than anticipated. Keep hungry guests distracted with this Artichoke Jalapeño Dip from Misty Banchero. This recipe is extremely easy to whip together while you’re putting everything else in the meal together, but still packs a punch!
- Cast iron skillet
- Camwear Food Pans
- 1 – 8oz can diced fire roasted green chilies
- 1 – 4oz can chopped jalapeno (use accordingly to vary heat)
- 1 – 8oz pkg cream cheese (TIP: whipped is easier to mix)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 to 8oz shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 – 14oz can quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 Loaf of French, Sourdough or similar bread
- Drain liquid from diced fire roasted green chilies and chopped jalapeno; transfer to Cambro Food Pans.
- Mix all ingredients inside bowl.
- Transfer to cast iron skillet and cover with foil.
- Smoke (or cook in oven) for 35 minutes at 375°F.
- Remove the foil and let top brown 5 to 15 min. (TIP: To char the top, you can broil 30-50 seconds)
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!