It’s Spooky Season! Bring happy haunting faces to your customers, friends or family with these BooBerry Marshmallow Shooters. This recipe is extremely easy, quick and delicious. Cambro Dessert Glasses are the vessel for light, special treats during each season. Happy Halloween!
- Cambro Dessert Glasses
- 1qt Camwear Round
- Cambro Swirl Bowl
- Piping bag or plastic bag
- 2 cups diced mixed berries
- 2 tbsp sugar
- crushed graham cracker crumbs
- marshmallow fluff
- XO Marshmallow BooThangs
- Mix berries and sugar together in a 1qt Camwear Round and set aside for one hour.
- Layer graham crumbs in the bottom of Cambro dessert glasses.
- Follow with a spoonful of the berry mixture and then a layer of marshmallow fluff.
- Continue layering each ingredient until you reach the top of the glass.
- Garnish with a marshmallow BooThang (or make your own with a regular marshmallow and icing) and enjoy!
Click here to see the Cambro Dessert Glasses!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: ADRIANA DESIDERIO IS THE DIGITAL CONTENT MANAGER AT CAMBRO.
Categories: Cambro Products, Recipe
Leave a Reply