- Food Safety – Hot or cold food can safely be kept out of the danger zone for up to 4 hours because of the high-density polyurethane insulation throughout the unit.
- Food retains moisture – Metal, by nature, draws out moisture from food and requires messy water pans to maintain quality of food. Combo Cart Plus eliminates the need for water pans.
- Operator Safety – Unit remains cool to the touch, even while in operation.
- Durability – tough polyethylene exterior will not dent, rust or chip.
- Flexibility – the adjustable stainless steel Universal rails take the guesswork out of choosing different rail systems each time.
Safe, reliable food transport has never been more important. Whether you’re catering an offsite event for a few hundred or serving breakfast and lunch to thousands of kids every day, using a well-insulated transporter is essential.
And now for a limited time, we’re offering a phenomenal promotion on these carts:
With each Combo Cart Plus (Low, Non-Electric, standard casters model) purchased, you will receive $600 (list price) worth of Food Pans, Lids and Camchillers!
With every 5 Combo Cart Plus (Low, Non-Electric, standard casters model) purchased, you will receive one Cart free.
Offer valid while supplies last – take advantage of this opportunity and contact your Cambro rep for details!