Zucchini bread is a delicious, soft treat to enjoy with your coffee in the morning or for an afternoon snack. Chef Andy Nguyen is always finding new ways to use our High Heat™ H-Pans. This time he uses our 1/3 size to make his zucchini bread recipe.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon, ground
- 3 large eggs, whole
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1-1/2 cup chopped walnuts or oatmeal streusel
- Optional: Add 2/3 cup chocolate chips, dried cranberries, raisins or even carrots.
- Preheat smoker or oven to 350°F.
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder, soda nutmeg cinnamon and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix eggs with sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add flour and then stir in milk and vegetable oil. Mix until smooth with a spatula.
- Add vanilla, honey, zucchini, 1 cup of walnuts and mix until smooth.
- Spray a 1/3 High Heat H-Pan with cooking spray. Pour mixture in pans, (top with toppings if, using)
- Depending on your smoker or oven, bake at 350°F for 50- to 55 minutes.
- Let cool in pan before taking out.
Try more of Andy’s recipes: