The possibilities are endless when it comes to the Cambro High Heat H-Pan. Safe up to 375°F in the oven, we often see Cambro fans using their H-Pan for creative, delicious dishes. Misty Banchero, AKA @seattlebutcherswife on Instagram, used her H-Pan to create a Lasagna with White Sauce on her Traeger Grill. That’s right—she cooked lasagna on the grill! She shares her recipe with you below.
- Half-Size 4-inch deep High Heat H-Pan™
- Large Skillet
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 10 oz baby spinach
- 4 c heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 15 oz Ricotta
3 cup cooked meat (ground beef is used in this recipe, but Italian sausage is ideal. Chicken could also be used.)
- 3 cup Mozzarella
- 3 egg whites
- In a large skillet sauté butter garlic and onions till translucent
- Add spinach and cook down
- Add Cream, Parmesan and Ricotta
- Salt & Pepper to taste then add your meat and cook to slight simmer.
- Place a little sauce in the bottom of your 9×13 pan and then add a layer of noodles. Then a layer of sauce and then top with mozzarella cheese mixed with egg whites.
- Repeat these layers a couple times Ana finish with a handful of mozzarella & Parmesan on top.
- Place the pan covered in your smoker or oven at 350°F for 45 minutes. You can broil at the end if you like crusty edges. Enjoy! 😊
Leave a Reply