Fresh pico de gallo is the perfect addition to brighten any Mexican dish. This recipe by Mike at Everyday BBQ & Cooking has a slight twist on your traditional recipe. Check out the video below to Mike’s technique and how he uses a Camwear Food Pan and GripLid to facilitate the marinating process.
- Camwear Food Pan
- Lemon juicer (optional)
- 5-2.0 Lbs of Roma Tomatoes
- 1 Large Red Onion
- 1 to 2 Jalapeno Peppers (adjust for heat)
- 2 LARGE Cloves of Garlic
- Handful of Cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons Green Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Cut/Chop ingredients as seen in video and mix.
- Allow 24 hours to marinate, stirring occasionally for all flavors to mend together. Try to use less salt initially as you can always add more after 24 hours as flavors will change during that time.